Please use the project from Assignment 1 and 2 to complete this assignment.
Your project is now in its closing process. You are ready to present a final report to your major stakeholders.
Develop a Closing Process PowerPoint Presentation. Your PowerPoint must have speaker notes and these speaker notes must be written as if you were presenting this project to your stakeholders. A template is provided for your use. You can modify the template based on your professor’s instructions. Do not omit any information from the template because the information aligns with the rubric. Note:The template can be found here or in the Student Center.
Prepare a twelve to fifteen (12-15) slide presentation in which you:
- Identify the project objectives and how the project team has met each of the identified objectives.
- Analyze the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), along with explanation for each task.
- Create a timeline, and note the critical path.
- Identify stakeholders on the project team matrix.
- Establish the approved budget, and identify the cost for resources.
- Recommend plans for the project communication.
- Determine risks, the competitive analysis, and project benefits.
- Distinguish the scope, time, and cost constraints.
- Assess any project dependencies.
- Compile a list of six (6) best practices arising from this project’s lessons learned.
- Recommend methods to avoid similar obstacles in future projects.
- Compose a list of next steps with the assumption that there is a need to create another phase for this project.
Your presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use the PowerPoint presentation template that can be found in the Supplemental Materials in the Course Guide and in the online course shell. Your professor will inform you if the template can be modified.
- Include a Title Slide which contains the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The Reference Slide must follow APA format. The Title Slide and Reference Slide are not included in the required page length.
- Create Speaker Notes to accompany each slide that emphasize and embellish the key points to the stakeholders. Please be clear and thorough as if you are actually presenting.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate and assess the best practices used when outsourcing project work.
- Develop a process for measuring the progress of a project, providing oversight, coordinating project closure, and determining project effectiveness.
- Develop a project network to implement the project plan, manage projects effectively, and complete required resource allocation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.