This paper must only be written off of research. This cannot display stories of what happened to you or what happened to someone else. Make sure it is all research.
Not opinions bust solid evidence of an argument that shows issues with the topic. There must be a thesis and research question. Do not use Plag or grammar issues. This is a master’s work.
I have attached sources of articles for the paper.
The paper should be 3 pages and explains everything in depth. The research paper must address a problem! do not use papers that are already done on this topic must be from scratch.
- Develop a research question to address a problem in the field of psychology.
- Evaluate the research literature in terms of reliability, credibility, ethics, and value.
- Explain the assumptions and biases of the researchers.
- What was the motive or reason that the research was conducted?
- Does that affect the credibility or reliability of the findings?
- Are there ethical issues within the research and were they addressed?
- Compare the different research studies.
- Did they use the same methods?
- Did they have the same or similar conclusions?
- Are there flaws in the research?
- How well does the research answer the question you developed?
- Explain how you would apply the research to professional psychology practice.
- How are the findings important for your area of psychology?
Example Assessment: You may use the assessment example, linked in the Assessment Examples section of the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
- Format: Include a title page, abstract and reference page.