1.Watch the video and answer the questions below.
In this TED talk, Simon Sinek notes that in the workplace, “if you get the environment right, every single one of us has the capacity to do these remarkable things, and more importantly, others have that capacity too.” What type(s) of leadership style leaves a positive impact on a work environment? What motivates you to work towards accomplishing “remarkable things” in a workplace?
2. Based on this talk, what do you feel are negative impacts on a work environment? What leadership approach would you suggest a person in charge use to overcome these drawbacks? What are the barriers to a leader’s success in this scenario?
3. In this talk, Sinek frequently refers to trust within a workplace and that it is a leader’s duty to create a safe environment. What type of leadership style is he emphasizing with the concept of building trust? Do you feel that there is a different leadership style that one should adopt? If yes, what is it and why?
1. Watch the video and answer the questions below.
Can you identify what types of micro-level coordination were used to discover there was a need to focus on the health of the employees?
2. Based on this video, do you believe decentralization, centralization, or both should be required to ensure that there is more focus on the needs of the employees and encourage a cultural change? Explain your rationale.
3. Do you feel that research and frequent studies should be conducted to make sure that overall organizational health is good and patient care is well-organized and coordinated? Explain your reasoning.