Final Need Today
you will develop a paper that reviews some of the main topics covered in the course. Compose an essay to address the elements listed below.
- Identify the components of an information system (IS) using the five-component framework, and provide a brief summary of each.
- Explain Porter’s five forces model.
- Management IS (MIS) incorporate software and hardware technologies to provide useful information for decision-making. Explain each of the following IS, and use at least one example in each to support your discussion:
- a collaboration information system,
- a database management system,
- a content management system,
- a knowledge management/expert system,
- a customer relationship management system,
- an enterprise resource planning system,
- a social media IS,
- a business intelligence/decision support system, and
- an enterprise IS.
- Identify and discuss one technical and one human safeguard to protect against IS security threats.
- There are several processes that can be used to develop IS and applications such as systems development life cycle (SDLC) and scrum (agile development). Provide a brief description of SDLC and scrum, and then discuss at least one similarity and one difference between SDLC and scrum (agile development). Provide a brief description of SDLC and scrum, and then discuss at least one similarity and one difference between SDLC and scrum
- Sum up your paper by discussing the importance of MIS.
must be three pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages), and two resources.