This assignent should be about elderly men and depression.
For this assignment, you will select a quantitative research study and write a paper in which you summarize the research study, synthesize the information, draw inferences, and communicate results in a manner that can be easily understood by a nonacademic or nonscientific audience.
Use the Capella library to locate a quantitative research study in an area of psychology that interests you or an area that applies to your field of interest. You may also select a study in which you have been personally involved, either academically or professionally.
After you select a quantitative research study and complete a first draft of your assignment, post it to the discussion area for feedback from your fellow learners. The feedback you gather should be substantive and beneficial to your submission. However, it is up to you whether to integrate the feedback you receive into your analysis.
For this assignment, write a 5–6 page paper in which you complete the following:
- Summarize the research data.
- Summarize and interpret the data (statistics).
- Analyze the results.
- Explain the findings and implications of the study in a manner that can be easily understood by a nonacademic or nonscientific audience.
- Critique the research methods, particularly for their impact on results.
- Make suggestions for further research in this area.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Paper uses a minimum of three academic resources.
- Length of paper: Submission includes 5–6 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Paper uses Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the Research Data Analysis Portfolio Piece A Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment. You are required to submit your assignment to the Turnitin source matching tool.
Portfolio Prompt: You are required to save this learning activity to your ePortfolio.