“Formulating New HR Strategy” Please respond to the following:
- Consider how a new HR strategy could affect the environment. Assess what characteristics in your former or current organization’s environment might impact your HR strategy.
- In terms of key resources for setting HR strategy, evaluate what resources will be the primary concerns for creating a new strategy. Consider resources such as staffing, finances, and facilities.
“HR and Organizational Strategy” Please respond to the following:
- Take a position on the following statement: “The process of setting an organization’s strategy should be the driving force in the establishment of all HR policies, programs, and practices,” from Mello, 2011, p. 115.
- Imagine you are a consultant hired to evaluate an organization’s business strategy. Assess how to test the quality of an organization’s business strategy and the steps you would take to complete this assignment.
“Job Analysis and Work/Life Balance” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, examine two (2) methods of job analysis described in the video. Propose two (2) ways that you as an HR professional would use each method of job analysis to create a job description, develop a selection process, develop a training program, and create the performance appraisal.
- *From the scenario, propose two (2) work/life balance programs that will support these professionals, and determine how you would ascertain the needs of the workplace.
********THE e-activity WAS TO WATCH THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE. THE LINK IS PROVIDED AS WELL AS THE SCENARIO SCRIPT WHICH IS ATTACHED********