Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). I have attached a document that you can use to help me teach the class like suggested by the instructor. Please follow the instructions to get full credit for the assignment and include evidence-based practices that can be used on the topic bereavement. I need this completed by 10/29/18 at 7pm.
Discussion: Teach the Class
There is a variety of diverse victim populations and situations that you have yet to explore thus far in the course. For this Discussion, you will create a self-recorded video in which you discuss a topic that you selected and how that topic impacts a specific client during this crisis situation.
- Use the Case Conceptualization you developed in Week 9 for this Discussion.
- Select a crisis topic that we have not already covered in the course such as death, bereavement, job loss, medical crisis, military trauma, separation/divorce, or another topic approved by your instructor. (Note: If your topic is not included above, reach out to your Instructor by Day 2 for approval before starting this assignment.
- Review the Kaltura Uploader link found in the navigation panel in the classroom for helpful guidelines for creating and uploading your video for this Discussion. (Note: Please be mindful of the technical requirements needed when creating your video.)
- Create talking points for your video/self-recording to guide you as you record your video.
- Using the Case Conceptualization Template that you used in Week 9, create a brief video (maximum 3 minutes) outlining the crisis situation or topic you selected and how a client would be impacted. Your video should include the following:
o An overview of the crisis situation and an example of how a client would be impacted by the crisis situation
o Differences in treating a client in your crisis situation as compared to the crisis situations already addressed in the course
James, R. K., & Gilliland, B. E. (2017). Crisis intervention strategies (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Chapter 11, “Family Crisis Intervention”
- Chapter 12, “Personal Loss: Bereavement and Grief”