Give a concise but thorough answer to the following chapter discussion questions.
How do global regulations influence businesses operating internationally? What are the major obstacles to global regulation?
Compare the costs and benefits of regulation. In your opinion, do the benefits outweigh the costs? What are the advantages and disadvantages of deregulaÂtion?
Name three tools that businesses can employ to influence government and public policy. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each of these approaches.
1. Why is business ethics a strategic consideration in organizational decisions?
2. How do individual, organizational, and opportunity factors interact to influence ethical or unethical decisions?
3. How do moral philosophies influence the individual factor in organizational ethical decision making?
How and why are a training program and a communications system important in developing an effective ethics program?
2. What does ethical compliance involve and how can it be measured?
3. What role does leadership play in influencing organizational behavior?