After You Review All Course Materials Please Write A Positive And A Negative Letter Using The Scenario Handout.
After you review all course materials please write a Positive and a Negative Letter using the Scenario Handout.
Understanding the Three-Step Writing Process
The three-step writing process helps ensure that your messages are:
- Effective (meeting your audience’s needs and getting your points across)
- Efficient (making the best use of your time and your audience’s time)
The writing process can be divided into three phases, each with specific tasks:
Step 1. Planning business messages
- Analyzing the situation
- Gathering information
- Selecting the right medium
- Organizing the information
Step 2. Writing business messages
- Adapting to your audience
- Composing your message
Step 3. Completing business messages
- Revising your message
- Producing your message
- Proofreading your message
- Distributing your message
When writing business messages, try scheduling your time as follows:
- Planning: About one-half of your time
- Writing: About one-quarter of your time
- Completing: About one-quarter of your time
Devoting half your time to planning might sound odd, but doing so can save time overall.
Start with the 50–25–25 split as a guideline and use your best judgment for your project.
You are required to respond to the assignment question posted above with no less than 100 words. To support your response you are required to provide at least one supporting reference with proper citation. Your response will be reviewed by Unicheck, the plagiarism tool synced to Canvas. Unicheck will submit a similarity report a few minutes after you post your assignment. If similarity index is above 30%, please redo and resubmit your assignment after you cite the sources properly to avoid plagiarism. Please review the PowerPoint slides explaining how to avoid plagiarism and post your assignment accordingly. Even a single plagiarized statement will not be tolerated. APA writing format is recommended.