1 Page STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS POLICY Paper
- Identify a firm and describe whether it tends to have a more exploration or exploitation focus (1/2 page, single-space, 12 pt Times New Roman, 1-inch margin). Do not give a description of the company except to say its name and a VERY short description of what function they serve.
- Discuss how this focus of exploration or exploitation is reflected in the firm’s organizational structure (e.g., elements of its value chain, composition of top management team, allocation of resources). (1/2 page, single-space, 12 pt Times New Roman, 1-inch margin)
- The overall length of the paper is one page and should contain about 600 words if you follow formatting instructions.
- Your plagiarism percentage should not be over 20% of your paper (not counting citations). If it is higher, points will be deducted. Also, please do not define exploration or exploitation focus as part of your one-page submission. Do not use any of your one page in defining any words, assume the reader is smart and already knows the meanings. Citations are required and will be checked. You can use any method available to do the citations and the reference list does not count toward your one page of work.
- Do not put any headings or footers on the one page report. Do not put your name or the class we are in, do not put the date, nothing at the top or bottom.